~ Does communication in your relationship tend to disintegrate into angry attacks and/or defensive shutting down?
~ Are you stuck in a rut of being upset with your partner more often than you are in harmony with each other?
~Do you long for more ease and peace but don’t know how to get there?
There’s a way out of this suffering!
This 8-week class series will teach you tangible skills and tools for
- Recognizing and understanding the underlying emotional habits that have
become destructive in your relationship
- Transforming reactivity into effective responsiveness
- Building compassion and acceptance for yourself and your partner
- Negotiating problem situations without conflict
- Recovering the connection you long for in your relationship
Join Abby Kubicek, LCSW and Anne Bartlett, LSW 5-6:30pm on Tuesdays October 19 through December 14 (excluding Nov 23) at the Smiley Building, Studio 10.
Cost is $480 per couple, plus a commitment to attend each weekly class together and practice skills between sessions.
To register and for more information, please contact: Abby@riversagecounseling.com; 970-403-5663 or Anne@riversagecounseling.com; 970-799-3522